Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Gallery Wall - How To

I always wondered how I could make a perfect gallery wall. I've tried a couple of times with not so good results and many holes on the wall. Also, I searched Mr. Google and didn't get any easy, good answer.
You may have figure this out already, but for me was that aha moment.

It was when I had all my frames on the floor, displayed exactly the way I wanted them on the wall - but how, how can I do this? My smartypants husband goes: Why don't you put the frames over a wrapping paper, trace your template and then we hang the paper on the wall and put the nails on?

Yes! Of course! Why I haven't done it before?

This project took me less than 20 minutes, seriously.

And now I have a pretty gallery wall :)

wrapping paper on the floor

trace your template 




hang on the wall


we put the nails right on top of each line
Done!

No comments:

Post a Comment